NWM 6.90% 2.7¢ norwest minerals limited

Where to from here = Arunta REE & Bali Copper-Gold, page-2

1. 2,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 908
    Well said Kron00 and thanks for the effort to email the company. I believe they are a bunch of good blokes just need to really put their actions together more efficiently and stay focused on priorities with limited fund and shorten the turnaround time as well as update the market more frequently (I believe that's what a capable junior explorer's management should do like many successful ones out there). Imho so far they've been doing well in budgeting along these years (eg less/minimal in admin/staff cost and more in exploration related activities), and no fluffs in Anns (tell it is what it is), just needs to act faster (against a good backdrop/sentiment of commodity 'supercycle') instead of keep delaying/changing the scheduled plans without further notice (e.g. what about the mentioned LCT anomalies in Arunta West under the same EIS scheme in previous ANN?), as well as constantly update the market when possible re any positive development from drilling front (can be in twitter/linkedin etc. if not in ANNs. So far they've been posting some old (if not older!) ANNs or old comments from Charles in their official Twitter account from what i can see in the past which is not every encouraging/exciting (to the market), should post more 'live' stuff/pics re drill bits if any to show the market/SHs the real progress in the make). NWM holds some really great tenements, just need to be actioned on and further proved (quickly!). Aimho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
-0.002(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $10.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.8¢ 2.8¢ 2.7¢ $4.757K 170.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 338293 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 169484 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NWM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.