MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

where to from here?

1. 6 Posts.
    Well, based on the responses to the inconvenient truth it seems a lot of holders feel the way I do.

Everybody is fed up with the status quo, but not sure where to go from here.

In my opinion, there are two basic strategies.

1. Like Hubby, bury your head in the sand and allow Management to continue their current strategy of half truths and deception. Quietly preying Victor keeps finding more retirees or his ever diminishing list of brokers to con. Or perhaps closer to the truth keep banking on the Chinese hes already conned, continue to prop him up as their desire to save face outweighs their desire to retain money.

2. Face the inconvenient truth, come clean and start building credibility over something real.

The first strategy is reaching ever diminishing returns, to the point now where Victors announcement dont even register a blip on the radar. In fact, I think those brave enough to face the truth must squirm now when they see yet another Heads of Agreement or JV announcement and NO genuine sales. It signals Management once again hitting the panic button, needing to con more retirees to buy them a few more months on the gravy train.

To allow management to continue down this sordid path WILL spell the end of all our nest eggs, if it isnt already too late.

The second strategy allows holders to bravely take control of their company and offers the only opportunity to save our investments!

There is something very wrong at the moment. There is irrefutable evidence the green cement technology works. Baines are using the technology in blocks and pavers cannot keep up with demand. And people in the yard have told me Descrete are well into testing with major players here and overseas.

Why are management incapable of turning this technology into a success story?

In my opinion, Management must be removed ASAP for the company to be saved. Management is paid by the shareholders to serve the shareholders, not themselves and their friends (dont get me started on inter-company loans and clever accounting! There is another thread there altogether).

New management must come in, they must immediately resolve these contractual disputes and they must start telling the truth to regain confidence.

Make no mistake, MSC is in serious trouble and the clock is ticking.

Shareholders must kick and scream. Do your research. You need to force management to answer your questions about these rubbish announcements. If management cannot answer your questions truthfully, find management who will.

Holders must have attempted to remove management in the past. What is preventing this from occuring? Thoughts anyone?

Finally, Hubby is already upset with me sharing the inconvenient truth with you. He is afraid my post will serve to finally bury our nest egg.

But in my eyes its simple, if nothing changes then things dont change.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.