GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

AD1.There is no well in hell that the cost of building GOT's...

1. 70 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    AD

1.There is no well in hell that the cost of building GOT's mining infrustructure is going to be anywhere near $800-$1Bil - unless it's built out of gold!. They will only be requiring a small loading facility (5mt/pa)situated on the coast, they don't need any railways etc.. as it's sitting either on the coast (island) on in the water.

As for mass dilution your dreaming. I would say by the time they have 50mt of ore one of GEMCO's customers that have been getting ripped for the last 50years will come in a put up all the development cost to get their hands on the quality ore. Or maybe debt finance as they could pay back the cost in less than 6 months production and every bank would be climbing over the fence to provide the capital.

Effect on the share price will be obvious. Up Up Up

It's going to be DSO material so maybe a small screening/wash plant. All told if they need $100m I would be suprised.

2. the 50mt "target" has been set by the Company as it's the FIRST target. Chances are they could be seeing much more in the days, months, years ahead. GOT have 5 times the area of highly prospective basin area as GEMCO who have had over 160mt deliniated since the 1960's - so 50mt is looking a little underdone. GOT also have more of the central basin area which should mean thicker ore beds if previous sedimentary hosted basin deposits are anything to go by. Effect on price Up Up Up

So my price target = +$10 on a 50mt resource of similar quality to GEMCO.

This goes up to $40 per share upon reaching 200mt and shipment of +2mt PA. I hope the shares get there before someone wakes up to it and takes them out early!

Good times ahead for GOT holders.

Regards GR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.