GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Thanks GR & Novac, really appreciate your comments.My estimate...

1. 50 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Thanks GR & Novac, really appreciate your comments.

My estimate of $800M+ incorporated ongoing running costs for ~2 years in addition to the initial capital expenditure, though even then it seems my estimate was overzealous. However I would think extracting the dirt from beneath the water would require more than a simple loading facility and screening plant. Have GEMCO actually mined anything in the basin area yet? My understanding is that they haven't touched it yet. Surely the cost of extraction for GOT will significantly higher than GEMCO for this reason in addition to economies of scale.

It's interesting to read the speculation of an SP clearing $10 without much trouble at all. Surely if that was the case, we wouldn't be trading at $1 still??? Granted GOT are still awaiting confirmation of tenements and licenses etc, which is probably holding back the real money, but still....

Yes, seeing the chairman immediately make that kind of investment was certainly a positive sign for all us holders, I agree.

It would be nice to hear more from the Company in relation to some of these concerns we have. Failing that, I'm really enjoying your sentiments people!

Ashton.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.