STB 0.00% 40.0¢ south boulder mines ltd

entropylord,With some pain (because I sold too early.) ill use...

1. 9,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 909

entropylord,

With some pain (because I sold too early.) ill use the overbeaten analogy that the STB chart over the last month or two has shown similar strength to the early stages of the ROL and SFR re-ratings, rising and consolidating on declining volume compared to the previous move. Together with the rising OBV this confirms very strong accumulation is happening but nothing moves up in a straight line. To move and past these levels would expect market may need further results from Rosie, nothing definitive behind this from me, hence the happy to be wrong comment. Healthy retrace today so possible start of low volume consolidation before drilling kicks off again imo or other news.

Regarding re-rating still thinking the continued interest is from Rosie as new significant Australian based high grade discoveries are limited and suspect buyers will play innocent until proven guilty with STB before the next drilling program. So although Rosie has raised more awareness for the Potash play imo the primary interest in STB is Rosie. Again, happy to wrong and there is something more going on here. A better question to ask is will the success at Rosie make STB rethink their early jv strategy on the Potash project provided initial results meet their expectations?

Regarding IGO, the market is usually inefficient at valuing multiple projects in the one company and exciting as Rosie is for IGO it will come a distant third behind their nickel production and AGG joint venture perhaps until Rosie reaches critical mass. Heavy resistance at A$5 may have also limited sp upside recently. Perhaps this has actually helped STB as traders will go STB for short term trades.

Will post something soon on one of STB's shareholdings btw.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.