STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

where to from here?

1. 227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Seems appropiate at this time to assess the current position. The SP has predominantly been around the 4.8 to 5.1 range for about a month. Everthing sold into that range has been soaked up by the buyers, 30 -40 mill i would guess? The buyers have now dried up, sellers have backed off(or not willing to sell at the 4.4-4.6 range)

Sellers do so for many many reasons. (including "don't trust management")
    Buyers do so for just a few...
    1. Insiders soaking up to stop the SP tanking during a period of calm (no positive announcements)
    2. Holders averaging down cos they see (or mainley HOPE for value)
    3. Buyers who believe they see or know of value to come.

JM indicted that there was considerable income growth coming out of Korea for year end, this should be reflected in the qtr due out next week perhaps.
    Nothing about NZ yet. (CUS haven't got the job either as yet)
    JM also talked about aligning with a major global Bank, i do not believe he would have stated this unless there were advanced negotiations (because it would come back to bite him if it was not factual)
    JM also stated that they have "established major footholds in China and USA" Personally I am very concerned about any investment in China, because of the bleeding obvious.

It seems to me that the overall message of his interview was his desire to get the SP up to what he believed the company was worth. That has certainley not happened to date. So boys and girls, where to from here?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.