STL 0.00% $1.90 stargroup limited

where to from here?, page-2

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Pumping . . . . .

I read it all in what the SP is doing compared to what the market is doing. (amongst other things, of course)

Today's performance says it all . . . .

Another yardstick that one might consider is how the market reacts to a Co's supposedly positive announcements.

Having said all this, I consider ICP to be an absolute ripper of a company to trade.

Posters here such as gecko5 and au030229 consider considerations or actions such as mine as predatory, ill informed etc., etc.,

Where to from here ????? . . . . . . have a look at previous posts here, then communicate with above mentioned posters, together with other chartists and professional dreamers, and determine if you can the return that they have enjoyed by 'holding' stock in this company for indefinite periods, regardless.

Whilst there is potential with this 'little' number, to hold over the last few years has been an exceptional way to lose money.

If you do that , then I wish you well.

If you want to make a 'winning transaction' (trade/deal), and earn a subsequent income, sitting on sterile eggs ain't gonna do it for you.

P.S.

Have only twice taken or given tips, but informally, I suggest a 'buy' if this Co keeps heading south over the next week or so.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.