OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

where to from here, page-14

1. 7,432 Posts.
    well who am I to nay say a 13 thumbs up post?

Garlbada,I see some 'prediction' of $2 on Uranium results as Fanciful as those who bought last week 'predicting' this THX would defy the Gap and move onto what?130+?

Now it's all well and good to go all smug on the new buyers,initial buyers of last week.
    Did you contribute to Demand last week Garbalda?how about ya 13 'disciples'?
    If you didn't buy last week?well you don't appreciate that it was New Buyers who contributed greatly to your 'windfall' profits which seems in your case Garbalda to be only Paper Profits [currently diminishing]

You say you don't care if this drops to 70ish?That's a lot of profit foregone/lost evenm on 10,000 shares.Like $2grand is buck$$ to me,congrats if it ain't to you.

but,no you run ya act on that sellers only made $800 or even $200.This is why I said it's a bit rich to denigrate sellers.

Anyhow,I suppose you're 'new'.
    Uranium is easy to find especially relative to actually producing.Copper in contrast is able to be mined as long as the Company has a viable,JORC measured 'stash' of it.

These fanciful valuations of the THX share price based on Uranium?They can't be done to any accuracy at all.One cannot 'predict' how many MORE Shares will need to be Issued for just ONE thing'
    but most of all,BHP has Olympic Dam to export ALL the Uranium within every guideline ANY Aust Gov't will require.

Copper on the other hand does NOT have such Restrictions.

So rather than 'dreaming' up a $2+ THX price based on Uranium alone?
    One should consider where,what price THX got to on it's uranium discoveries [what?70cents tops?]
    and try and consider that it's the Copper that MAY take it over a Buck.

after a retrace....

As all the new buyers from last week [at what?92/4 Break Even?]start looking at their 15%+ Loss ie circa 81?

well,any Uranium Announcement next weekish will probably only give them a Cut ya Losses SALE.

but don't believe in me.I'm jaded and Been There Done That etc blah.

Happy Trading Short Termers and Good Luck to Long Term Devotees.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.69K 13.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 24523399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31272186 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.