OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Jaded I am a bit Jaded myself as to your comments. Very well...

1. 953 Posts.
    Jaded I am a bit Jaded myself as to your comments. Very well thought out and a sound trading practice but an example of how one dimensional it is think about those who bought at 40c only to see it drop to what 8c 11c?
    Now you say how long termers money is only paper money yet are you are willing to bet that those who bought at 90 dont share the same long term attitude as us and are realising their losses. Which brings me back to the 40c to 8c statement I just made. Those that bought at 40c then saw it dwindle during GFC - if they took the long term view then I would say their holding is looking greener than an amsterdam coffee shop. Its nieve to think that those that bought at 90 are feeling worried. They bought at 90 not because of whats written on Hot copper but because of what they have read and believe themselves through their own experience. I have traded short and long and going long has always made me more than short over the course of my time trading. It was short trading that nearly wiped me out. When I returned to research and fundamentals I started seeing profits return.
    Which is why renovations are at the moment being done on my house.
    Peace dude

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 27772186 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.