OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

Funny you should say that Magikol, I was in the process of...

1. 3,479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Funny you should say that Magikol, I was in the process of typing this.

Here is my story for anyone interested.

Have been in this a while (like West Aussie and JPGM and blokes who recently sold out). Was in prior to the GFC and bought more under 20c. I was always in it for the uranium story and throughout the years they located some good uranium with some great hits.

SFR wasn't even a potential at that stage so Copper was not on the radar.

I held most of my stock until the recent copper announcement and sold some at 86.5 cents. Kicked myself when it moved to $1.03 but was still happy as I still held some. I again sold more at 96c as I could see the short term traders wanting to get out with some profit. I took the gamble and sat for a couple of days.

I then thought about the reason I got into this company in the first place. The fantastic uranium hits, and then got nervous about missing the next leg up. Remember it sat around 60c for some time when copper wasn't even on the agenda.

Bought back half my sell at 91c and the rest at 83.5 cents today.

I don't want to be the one that missed the boat on this. The chance it goes higher is alot better than the chance of it going (considerably) lower.

I found this old post of mine on THX

"What a great surprise to come home to after a gruelling day at work. It obviously went up because I sold down some (not much) of my stock last week. But seriously, with the great U news, and the nickel price still going up as I type, all we need now is a copper strike and we will all be grinners. However I am already grinning."

THE COPPER MENTION WAS A JOKE. If I only knew....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24076399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 33772186 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.37am 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.