OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

Hey power ya thought yours was funny ya got me going back to one...

1. 953 Posts.
    Hey power ya thought yours was funny ya got me going back to one of the earlier posts I did. I owned around 40k of THX that I got at 11 c a year or more before this post I dug up. A friend put me onto them (unfortunately he sold out a long time ago) and at the time I really didnt have to much clue when I did as to what I got onto.
    It was when I posted this that I went nuts and really loaded up! Thank god I didnt trade in and out because do the math at what buying a 9c returns after being patient and holding for less than a year and a half.
    My advice to some who maybe nervous with buying at 90c is hold for a year and a half and watch what some research with a dash of patience can bring ;)

Think I might get THX spray painted on the roof of the renovations........

12/03/09 16:28 (View) Back Post Reply (0)

Magikol
    Post #: 3844463
    Price at time of posting: 9c*
    In Reply to msg: #3844373
    IP: 202.78.xxx.xxx
    Sentiment: None
    Disclosure: Stock Held
    Views: 319

Too much upside to this company. Finger in many valuable pies. Its one of those gems where its assets are worth more than its market cap (11mill). Add onto that the number of shares on issue in comparison to other companies and you dont have to do the math. If they need cash as westaussie said they have exterior pie they can sell to get it. Says to me they are well positioned to ride out any storm without burning shareholders.
    Its these type of companies that one should be on the look out for in todays market. I have been taking advantage of the ridiculous price they are at..... But hey thats just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.178K 405K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 28981144 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 30336058 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.