OAU 10.0% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

where to from here, page-5

1. 7,432 Posts.
    Taking note of the posts last week wondering if the Volume 'indicated' that there was possibly/probably Accumulation by a Major of a Substantial Holding in THX.

Remember them?adding Fuel to the Euphoria?

Well Total Volume last week was some 33million.That's about 22% of the Shares on Issue.A substantial holding of 5% requires about 7 million shares to be held.AND notification within 3 [trading] days of such an Accumulation.
    So today is the last 3 day period from last Friday to confirm whether the Volume was 'caused' by a Major Accumulating.

Will such a notice come out today?

I think not.I think last weeks Volume had a lot of 'pass the parcel' ie intra day trading of the same shares.Often it was Stop Loss Selling from short/couple of days traders.
    THX I think last week was a T3 traders 'dream'.
    A lot of Hype for it came out of Diggers and Dealers Conference [which started August 1st]

Now,on this thread we are getting 'opinions' from Buyers last Week vs Longer Term Holders.
    The former[last week] are getting worried that this hasn;t run past $1 while the latter[longer term]are trying to 'denigrate' sellers so that the price is held up and that yawning Gap in the chart isn't closed ie Price goes sub 70 cents.

Talk of more imminent news is actually wanting Lab Results to Confirm that 'visual' on a single hole that caused this price Flurry.
    I would reckon,that such Lab Results would be weeks,if not months away.The Labs are fully booked up,aren't they?

For this reason,that only a single series of holes have been done,this is Why it's highly unlikely that some Major is 'sniffing' around THX.
    Confirmation over a Workable Area is required before a Major will put down it's Shareholders Money in another project.The Chinese also require at least some confirming data that IMHO does not exist so far in THX.

Anyhow,I think the attitude displayed to Boondog and other Sellers is a bit rich.This attitude that one can 'manipulate' others by howling them down if someone has the temerity to question Hold Forever. Using"This will/could do say $1.50 next week,tomorrow IF some more news comes out."

Fact is that If this does say 120 there'll be plenty of 'hard nosed' sellers from that 33 mil Volume looking for 30%ish.Probably more Sellers than Buyers,I suggest,partly, because there won't be that PR coming out of D'n'Dealers.

Anyway,Substantial Notice today will negate this opinion and each of us,has our stop loss price or at least one should.[Just as much chance of this doing 70ish as 120]

Happy Trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $73.69K 13.40M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23523399 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 31272186 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.