NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

where to from here??, page-14

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Confirm T+3 thru 33+ and next pivotal resistances are 43, 65 +/-, 125-145 if exploration results can justify (for equivalent market cap of a MODEST emerging goldco) ....... and if we really get commercially lucky as a midcap producer ... 10 - 20 bucks, adjusted for future issues.

Thats the broad roadmap IMO.

I was happy to sell all fpos and arbitrage 1 for 1 with OBs to freecarry a CORE holding along with the power trend for as long as it lasts ... and now looking like very early days atm.

Will be techno-trading it with additional increments along the way for the "sport" ... 33+ confirmed is a technical BUY TRIGGER looking for 43 next. Oppies are the way to go tho cos u can buy them on a lag at NIL time premium and even time DISCOUNT if u r on the ball. prefer OBs cos of relative liquidity.

Exciting stock and program schedule likely to keep the pot simmering for a long while so long as the global macros support ... and Jimmy Dines is calling it early days for an REEs megaboom based globally STRATEGIC considertaions and time lag to new production ... that time lag to new production u r concerned about actually works in OUR FAVOUR.

NTU has been my U-boat flagship for some time cos of its Athabascan-style targets, but gotta now say, even given the high quality of the uncomformity U-targets over considerable strike we have spent 10 mill bucks to date on defining under Areva's management) for drilling WICH HAS JUST NOW BEGUN, the emerging HREEs potential has me awestruck !

So core holding is locked away outa sight and reach and am starting the NTU trading game like a NEWCOMER haha !

yes good luck all NTU faithful ... our day has arrived. And dont for one minute believe China inc is gonna stay outa sight if field work delivers. Be thankful that LYC has taken a strategic stake.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.