NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

where to from here??, page-7

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    He Pete,

Agree with you about the trend issue. What do you think the trend of this one is? Since jumping up to .30 hasn't done much in my mind. 10% jumps either way, but no defining trend that i can see. Happy to be corrected though.
    And I am not seeing much that will break it out of its current trading range.
    Guess it depends on how you trade, and what you are trying to achieve. Long Term fundementally i don't see a path to profit making company, other then in exploration. Short Term trading the range might turn a pretty penny though.

Charalambos
    I can see what you are saying about just doing what is promised. However I don't see it as the path to a profitable company. U is politically tainted, and in current political environment looks a difficult play. RE's aren't particularly rare, but are difficult to mine, which takes much time and $$$$.
    Short term I think the frenzy is already priced in, but will see. Long term i think T/O.

Again, am not hosing. I hold LYC, and am looking for a more speccy play.
    I am happy to be corrected, or for opinion to the contrary. Robust conversation is what HC is about.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.