NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

where to from here??, page-9

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Tonyfarr

Your presumtion is not correct, but won't hold that against you ;) Been trading for years. Just new to HC.
    I do know all about FMG, and even held for a while for good results. And i understand sentiment, excitement and potential all play a role in determining what people will pay for a particular stock. \
    I get your correlation on the basis of both being small companies. However, i think there is a major difference between an iron ore play getting to production, then there is for RE, and particularly U. Let's not forget that NTU are focussing on U at present.
    NTU may, and probably will rise to boggling heights on speculation, but i can't see the path to processing of RE's as an independant company. Out of the RE plays in australia, I can't see anyone but LYC and ARU in production. The lead time for NTU to mine, demonstration plant, getting the science right, build processing plant, getting agreements from customers etc, etc, is huge. RE's are the flavour of he moment, but won't take much to change that if the market is saturated by the new producers, or a change of policy in China. Where would that leave NTU 3 years down the track when is still not producing?
    Now a JV with either LYC or ARU to process the RE's.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.