TTR 0.00% 40.0¢ tectonic resources nl

where to from here?, page-23

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80

Hi Trev,
    Wonder how many will turn up? Many wont.....they will remember Steve having the same community meetings a couple of years ago. We joked here on HC about going down for a beer & grilling Steve...
    Production still being slated for two years away (yes, 2013), who the hell is Jason going to excite? They've heard it before, and reckon with 2 years to go it probably wont happen again....

I couldnt find the relevant posts of the time, but I found this:
    "It is critical that TTR can complete a positive BFS and secure funding as early as possible now to get the Phillips River Project underway. Maybe some help from the WA Govt will aid TTRs quest for suitable funding. Now is the ideal time to get the cogs turning so that all will be ready to go by next year."

Heh, heh, that was posted by Roboshan on 27/1/2009.....
    Hey Robo, how the years have flown....and nothing has happened in that time of any real significance. Now after all that, does anyone think the Community leaders will be walking around with woodies waiting for Jason's address?
    Or will they drink the free beer & say "Yawn"...been there before.
    Make it good, Jason. Most will only be there for the beer...they've been let down before....

Can anyone remember exactly when the last Community Meeting was? I cant find it.
    I find it depressing to suddenly realise how long one has held this stock, hoping, waiting, and exactly nothing of great significance has occurred....in all that time....and directors have received heaps of money.....for nothing.
    Jason, the stop-watch is ticking......

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.