ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

THIS says it all for me and explains why DATANG are becoming...

1. 8,606 Posts.
    THIS says it all for me and explains why DATANG are becoming involved:

"At the forefront of the agreement are several carbon capture and storage (CCS) projects.
    By bringing teams of U.S. and Chinese scientists and engineers together, both countries hope to reduce the cost of developing clean coal and CCS technologies...

The plan is financed not only by the U.S. Trade and Development Agency and the Chinese government, but also incorporates several private energy companies...

However, the extent of investments from private companies has not been disclosed yet...

***China's future coal needs have the potential of providing incentives to coal companies and foreign governments to build expensive clean coal plants...

***According to the University of Queensland in Australia, China is likely to import more coal from Australia, Russia, and Indonesia as its supplies of thermal coal decline.

***However, the report argues that coal supplies from Russia and Indonesia are not sustainable over a long period of time, and China has the potential of resorting to lower-quality coal to power its country.

***Therefore, the authors suggest that it is in the best interest of countries like Australia, Russia, and Indonesia to develop more efficient, low emission coal power sources to supply China".

And now refer back to quotes:
    "The plan is financed not only by the U.S. Trade and Development Agency and the Chinese government....China's future coal needs have the potential of providing incentives to coal companies and foreign governments to build expensive clean coal plants"

The big picture is developing extremely well for ESI in CHINA.

Lautrec

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $12 3.959K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13856773 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11661830 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.