ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

AMAZED Quote."Either way Kos has to go for ESI to get...

1. bbj
    601 Posts.
    AMAZED Quote.
    "Either way Kos has to go for ESI to get moving."

"Kos will never cut a deal"

bbj...

Looking at your posts yesterday/today - your sentiment should be "no stock held"..."sell"

If you really believed "Kos will never cut a deal" - you wouldn't hold the stock let alone have a buy on it...true?

You should be on the sidelines campaigning for Kos to be replaced ...and THEN take a position.

BUT - like others here who hold stock but now have a sell on it (its dropped just a little - its not like its hammered and the only choice is to hold and hope)... Likely you dont want to take the risk of being out of the stock...

Because the reality is the ann expresses a quiet undertone of believable confidence a replacement deal will be ann soon.

"Acting chairman John Hutchinson said while the company had the option to extend the deadline, it decided not to take it."

You ONLY do that if you have other definite options....imo

And a replacement deal has to be in place within a month or so - Datang test burn results Sept/Oct are very secondary here.

1) Still a buy. Great product. Lousy leader. So what?

2)Why be on the side lines........... Doesn't make sense to me.

3)Announcement soon ? Irrelevant to me

4)Kos didn't invent the product. The IP belongs to company and will continue to be marketed by ESI regardless of leadership.

5)If Tincom didn't pay up then it's because they didn't want it anymore. You have to ask why ?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $7.216K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 20424328 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 16056176 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.