CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

for all you hotcoppers a final darth CQT update, then im off to...

1. 1,220 Posts.
    for all you hotcoppers a final darth CQT update, then im off to sun myself for xmas

CQT has completed from all accounts the wide diameter drilling of E17.

CQT is bulk sampling 2.5m tonnes of material at their Ellendale 17 diamond pipe, material sourced from the first 50 meters, given the pipe has a depth of 150 meters. After fixing the cyclone, about 30% of the material has gone through the HMs plant, the off to Perth for diamond testing.

Results due 1st 1/4 2005. to put it into perspective, CQT has 38mt at E17. If they come up with a head grade of 7 - 8 cpht = 2.6m carats or $600m value so a share price of around 80 - 90c ++++

if they get 10 - 12cpht thats a billion dollar discovery - same size as KIM - forget TAS, forget FCN, forget any other stock running on 1 drill hole this thing will fly - why coz they have a oredbody - not like half these other stocks that have 1 drill hole and the potential for a new blah blah blah style deposit CQT will go to $1.50+++++

feb 2005 results due - the company is set to be 2005's biggest mover - thats the facts - do your own research, look at the co's website, see for yourself E17 bulk smapling results if proven will sned the company to the next major level - i suggets you all have some

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.