CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

where to from here, page-12

1. 26,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 668
    something completely left field, and has been mentioned by other posters, thermalife needed to be publically sold in order to then persue a possible licening deal??

the cap raising prospectus actually says $400 k towards things like licensing.

Companies will not pay for a license if its not patented (we have patents now) and countries have far stricter rules regarding selling, if it is not sold in another country.

Tripeptofen (which in a milder/different form) is present in thermalife, shows other countries/companies that no side effects !!
    Very very important for FDA approvals etc.

Now the pieces are falling together , we dont know how long it will take but we do know some of the major Boxes are ticked.
    look at the directors , and whom they are consulting with or have consulted with. Look at jeff edwards ceo of MPLH,we own 80% of that , he works for GSK, and is named on the patent of tripeptofen.
    Read the obj threads , there are some links that could be very profitable for pno , and obj...the pain patch???

I am learning the more I do research into pharmaceutical companies, and the paths, and hurdles, it does take time.

I will state i will be taking up my full entitlement , and will apply for extra.

3 months ago when the shares were trading at 1.5c+ if you were offered some at .005c..would you have bought them??

what has changed....we have patent approval, and thermalife being now sold...and a crap market...

everyone needs to make their own investment decision...i am comfortable with mine you need to be as well..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.