CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

what do you reckon these free samples cost?so holders are...

1. 31,806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    what do you reckon these free samples cost?so holders are thinking the best way forward are free samples,l have used the cream as well and know it works but cant see how people are going to buy it if it is not known,,the cheaper options of these free samples opposed to a proper advertising campaign is going to take donkey years,,if the company is looking to sell them on their website they might as well put other products on there as well,,l just cant see why this is so difficult,,even if we make a few bucks out of other products we might actually get more traffic on to the website,,lost for words on pno as my wife runs an internet site and probably makes more than these guys,,does anybody know how much it costs to put one of those signs on a football field or send some brochures just to nursing homes offering them a mark up to on sell to the residents,l know of a private company which l supplied to products that in the space of 5 years have started advertising on television .signed shane crawford to do their commercials and advertise on radio all the time
    this is a private company using their own money so how can a public company using our money come to the conclusion that handing out free samples are going to be the answer here,,l am not specifically qualified as some posters on here but starting a business when l was 20 years old and mainting it for 14 years and making a good living out of it
    tells me we need a whole lot more than burning our dollars handing out free samples its not like food where talking about

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.