MTB 0.00% 0.2¢ mount burgess mining nl

where to from here?

1. 605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I'm starting to wonder if they will ever pull off a comercial project. As much as the story which is put out when they are looking for funding is very good, for the company its been 25 years of spin, high levels of cashburn, but no delivery on the spin and no projects have been brought to a comercial level ever in 25 years (in fact 27 years!!) .....I guess history says its not going to happen, so before anyone else parts with their hard earned savings like we have, maybe consideration should be given to breaking the company up and paying a liquidation dividend. Individually, in the right hands, the company may have projects with potential (rare earths, diamonds, base metals), which someone may be willing to pay for. We certainly have thrown a lot of money at them and the sale of these ventures may just pay a nice dividend, hopefully more than 0.5c that the company is trading at present!

The company is not about one or two people, its about all of us who have funded it over the years.

What is the upside if they continue....I always hoped they would get back to the 12 to 18c level and then rise to new highs, but the amount of dilution which has taken place over the past 8 years makes this scenario unlikely, so I say, lets draw a line in the sand and make the best of a bad situation and sell the projects and get some money out of this company!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.947M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 55683760 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 22615408 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.