TBR 3.16% $3.68 tribune resources limited

where to from here?, page-6

1. 2,334 Posts.
    $6.2 mill plant and equipment. That's not much for some to spend that on admin expenses. I believe that's just the start of the spend........

It looks like the South Perth Prospector bought a Piaggio Avantti 11 aircraft for exploration in Congo and West Africa and he is flying it around by himself..... with no licence. Yes, on a recent trip from Brussels to Monrovia Liberia in the Avantti 11 with a Ruski mate! He was saying he has found a copper play in the Congo and intends to do some due dilligence on it, once he has secured an option to acquire it from some big players..... Ruskis I understand.

Now, you must ask yourself why would he even get into a Avantti 11 jet???
    Well it must have been a deal with the Arabs me thinks..... They wanted the jet and some physical gold and he wants there lackers...... Backing for the $500 million he will need for the iron ore deal that is going to be exercised ...

That's a lot of new shares me thinks.... Is that why the selling? How much will he need to get the Fe up and going and at what price will he set the backers at?

Gotta love the Arabs......when is the Sheik going to pop up??

Now if you will excuse me, I am off for some Californian Chardonnay and fermented Camel meat with my Arab friends (Halal of course) .

Did any of the options get exercised ??

Do they expire this month???....

Well, let's think about that one!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.68
Change
-0.120(3.16%)
Mkt cap ! $193.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.79 $3.97 $3.68 $73.71K 18.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9999 $3.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.97 8600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.