FFF 0.00% 1.2¢ forbidden foods limited

Today's announcement is perhaps not unexpected. FFF appeared to...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Today's announcement is perhaps not unexpected. FFF appeared to have a stategy to build its loan portfolio to sufficient bulk to make itself attractive to a suitor.

It has achieved that.

If the proposal as set out today proceeds as outlined, then we will have the following shares on issue (approx. figures) -

773,900,000 current outstanding shares
    1,428,000,000 (placement of $50M @ 3.5c each)
    619,000,000 (rights issue - $6.19M @ 1c - 4 for 5 basis)

a total of 2,820,900,000 shares. With that many shares on issue a consolidation down the track could be expected.

There are some questions raised by the announcement.

How long is the Exclusivity Period granted to AC&E Capital? Have the the current major shareholders and Directors committed to participate in the Rights Issue?

Tony Wales (director) controls around 16% of the current shares on issue. If he takes up his full Rights entitlement his holding will still be diluted to around 8% - if he doesn't participate his holding will be diluted to approx. 4%.

AC&E Capital is stated as a private investor consortium. Are any of the current directors investing in AC&E as part of this proposal?

AC&E will end up with just over 50% of FFF and thereby control of the company.

What is the longer term intention of AC&E as regards FFF?

Can we expect that a new CEO will not be appointed until something firm regarding the AC&E proposal?

As well as some unanswered questions there are of course some positives.

- If AC&E commits $50M it will be looking for a return on its investment. Change can be expected.
    - AC&E can be expected to aggresively manage FFF with the key objectives of improved profitability and raising the appeal of FFF in the broader market.
    - If profitability is improved then this can be expected to propel the share price
    - If the funds raised are used to clear or substantially repay current borrowings this should add $3M or more annually to the bottom line.
    - AC&E would presumeably have done considerable analysis of FFF prior to signing the Heads of Agreement, and must see value and potential.
    - A new face often sees different opportunities and also what may be sacred to current management may not be the case for AC&E. Personnel changes can be expected and streamlined management structures implemented.

Interesting times.

This is just me sharing my thoughts and observations. DYOR - don't rely on my ramblings for your investment decisions.

Have owned FFF in the past but no current holding.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.726M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 314134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FFF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.