BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

where to from here?, page-12

1. 698 Posts.
    Hoot

Can I get your opinion please? Now BRU is really the only stock for which I closely follow the SP/charts, and to me it __seems__ that the price is manipulated. Maybe not every day, but there are days when it seems the bots or whatever are working to push the price down all day long, and then at the end of the day in the close match period (or whatever they call it), big buyers emerge to pick up shares on the close. Of course big sellers emerge too, but usually the buyers far outnumber the sellers.

Now, I'm pretty sure, using bots, on the right days, it would be fairly easy to give the appearance that the sentiment is negative and that the trend is down. And furthermore that one could achieve this outcome without actually taking a big loss for the day and bring along some Nervous Nellys for the ride . If one's motive were to suppress the price so that a large parcel could be obtained cheaply at the end of the day-cheaper than could be obtained in the course of the day-do you think this kind of manipulation is possible?

Also, have you noticed this kind of behaviour in other stocks by any chance, say BPT or DLS, or any other ASX 200 stock?

I would be interested to hear your thoughts.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.