BRU 2.50% 7.8¢ buru energy limited

As long as BRU is under attack from the shorter, the SP will not...

1. 415 Posts.
    As long as BRU is under attack from the shorter, the SP will not rise. I have added the available ASIC data to the graph I posted earlier and it is obvious that the shorting has not stopped and as long as the short position increase, the SP will not rise.
    I am still perplexed how it is legal to keep the SP legally down by selling shares you do not own, only to make millions when capital is raised. The accummulated short position (which are reported) are now over 18m, and I suspect that those will keep rising until BRU raises cash. The shorter is obviously not in a hurry and having up to 20% of outstanding shares sold short is not unheard of.
    So, I am sure we will see more pressure on the SP in the short/medium term, and every attempt to rally will be heavily sold into (see last week). The only positive is that despite increased short positions, the SP seems to hold for now.

The ONLY way that those shorters will get burnt:
    1) BRU raises cash through partial asset sale
    2) Mitsubishi takes up the option and pay $19m (short term solution)

unless one of those options eventuate I am afraid that those shorters will win, make their cash and move onto the next stock. I so hope that ES will suprise us, and those shorts will get burnt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.002(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $52.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $1.992K 25.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 42995 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.53pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.