BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

where to from here?, page-10

1. 698 Posts.
    Hi Hooter

My take is that there seems to be fairly solid support at this level. I don't get this from the chart-it's more an intuitive feel that I get from watching the bid/ask levels at various points throughout the day versus the general market sentiment on the day. I guess I'm augmenting this feel with my knowledge of the strong support indicated in the chart at above 2.17 or so too.

And the shorting seems to have stopped in it's tracks, which admittedly probably only means that there is limited stock available to be borrowed. But this in itself is encouraging to me.

With respect to the news flow, I think it will start to flow in the not too distant future. Personally, I hope to catch a bit of the goings on in the WA Parliament which resumes today, as I have a hope that the WA Government has been working resolutely to resolve various issues with Buru's projects and other resource projects in WA. In addition, it may be that the State Agreement will be discussed in parliament again today and in the coming weeks-this might yield some factoids of interest.

For mine, I'm happy to wait for the pay off as long as the Central Banks are all printing money. I'll not be pleased if the $2 level is breached, but as it stands, I'm rating this as a very remote possibility.

Cheers

Phil

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.