BCI 2.22% 22.0¢ bci minerals limited

where to from here?

1. 624 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Nice to see the dividend in my bank account this morning. Thank you BCI management.

So, where to from here?

The 3 priorities are to:
    1. Extend the mine life of the NJV.
    The trial beneficiation will commence soon and is expected to be finished by the end of the calendar year. My feeling is that management is, as usual, under promising.
    I expect it to be a goer. I'm fairly sure the company has an idea of the cost and returns but requires confirmation. So, I'll put a tick next to priority 1.

3. Other iron ore jurisdictions. Good to see that the Alliance is making progress. With the combined knowledge of BCI & CDG and local expertise, I expect this arrangement to be a future money spinner.
    Put a tick next to priority 2.

2. The rest of the Pilbara & WA.
    I think this will be the next big move. Whatever it is, it will involve FMG - not only for the rail/port usage but the good relationship & trust that has been developed.
    Will it be Mindy Mindy (FMG 50% Consmin 50%), or some sort of arrangement with AGO (AGO hasn't pissed FMG off like BCK & FMS)?.
    Or maybe BCI buys a company with heaps of ore but little money and even less hope of getting it to port.

Whatever it is, I suspect it will build on the knowledge & expertise that BCI has gained from the NJV.

The purchase of the extra 25% from FMG was, in my opinion, audacious/surprising, but completely logical.

Two things have thrust BCI into the public's attention lately:
    The purchase from FMG, and
    The 30c/share dividend.

BCI now has the banks and major funds onboard. It has cash in the bank and it has good friends in Henghou and FMG.

I await the next installment with interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $634.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.0¢ 23.0¢ 22.0¢ $1.106M 4.915M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 176953 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 40304 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.