OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

where to from here?, page-50

1. 2,012 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    So OZL has just hit an all-time low of $3.44. Congratulations to the board, management and staff for a result that is there for all to see. We would never have thought it possible. The question that arises at this level of depressed market cap is “when will a cheap takeover be done?” So I’m a buyer at $3.33. The consensus from several analyst reports after the recent appalling quarterly was that OZL investments (including SFR, TOR and others) equals $0.76 per share and cash stood at $1.56 per share – total $2.32 per share. So,that values everything else (PH, Carrapeteena) at $1.15. Now that represents some very cheap assets for an opportunistic, long term player! If ILU ever wants to diversify, now is the time. They would get the whole thing for an offer in the low $4’s. Better still, how about one ILU share for two OZL? - then, they sell the SFR etc holdings, bank the cash, replace board and management, streamline (eliminate?) the Oz head office/admin overheads, and operate PH for immediate operational turnaround and positive cash flow. Don’t tell me someone is not looking at this debt free company at these depressed prices. It can’t be long before the long suffering Oz shareholders get totally raped!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.