ADO 5.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

Twin/ prowiz, I support your opinion. Only a few people knew by...

1. 139 Posts.
    Twin/ prowiz, I support your opinion. Only a few people knew by research (I would say speculated), here in HotCopper what was going on behind the scene. The last announcement attracted investors outside of that circle and hence the rise in SP. This rise is quite natural considering the future prospects of this company. BBI/ALERE is a real name and not any more so called “company X” that ADO used to announce in their previous announcements.

Although comments and dissuasions in this forum played a significant role in upholding the courage of some investors including me, however that did not bring any new investors in the last few years let alone the share price rise. However, adverse comments here could disheartened the newcomers who will come here to get some form of validation after buying in.

In my opinion share price of ADO is still below its appropriate valuation considering only the latest announcement. Price of a share will reflect the future earnings, which is always speculation. Price of a share is not determined by the market based on the received revenue.

Unfortunately, down ramping and up ramping will always be there especially in a situation we are now passing through. It is difficult to believe any old holder will be doing that but people may down ramp for buying back shares that have been prematurely sold by misjudging the strength of the present run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.84M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $24.34K 1.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1080621 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.