AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Where to from here?

1. 421 Posts.
    Morning Everyone,

Lots of stories on here lately and really not clearly thought out either. Step back and look at the big picture and into perspective. Challenge what is being written don’t just take it as fact.

Reality is; Axiom have fought off Sumitomo and they are not about to hand the company over to Anitua. Anitua are supportive of AVQ, there is no doubt they did their DD on AVQ – on management, on court case, on landowners, no doubt it took years of research to decide to invest in AVQ. They understand what it takes to be truly integrated in the community and that is why they made this investment into Axiom. However with some shareholders scaring off others it does make AVQ vulnerable to a takeover.

I strongly believe consolidation is needed now to put AVQ in an investable position for the off share funds (some funds will not invest in companies with over a billion shares). Also I think Axiom have a record number of shares on issues for an ASX company! So consolidation is really needed. Reading the recent and past announcements, I am sure AVQ are confident of adding value / meeting key milestones shortly and as such the consolidation should not cause trouble. One thing that stood out is initially presentations showed 2mt output now recent announcement 4-7mt (big increase). Rusty pointed out environmental work done, this to me is another hint of things to come.

As to Ryan’s remuneration – Saint Barbara lost 95% of their value because they couldn’t get the right management in Solomons. Whilst I understand some are concerned about the proposed income/rights I believe it is a small price to pay to ensure protection of a far more valuable asset than Gold Ridge. (Gold Ridge spent $500m – Axiom are proposing to spend $750k/ per year……). What do shareholders want to spend to protect $20bn to $50bn of insitu nickel?

The other problem is that Management don’t have a stake in the company and that would cause problems with the small cap funds refusing to invest – hence the need to have Ryan vested in the company.

Hope this helps people concerned look at the situation from a different angle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.