BRU 0.00% 8.5¢ buru energy limited

Where to from here

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    This is possibly what could happen from here. All are facts or in my opinion within the realms of possibility based on earlier well reports and independent reports, so not a ramp as far as I am concerned.
    # Exploration wells , some on decent high impact targets in a known oil and gas province.
    #Appraisal wells on the wider Laurel formation , which covers a massive geographical area.
    #Reserve upgrades eventually reaching tens of TCF gas and billions bbls of associated liquids.
    #Gas sales contracts with Alcoa, Coogee Chemicals, miners, State utilities and LNG plants.
    #Development plans for oil and gas liquids including pipeline to Broome.
    #Development plans for gas and pipeline to feed into existing Domgas pipeline /LNG plants.
    #Chances of a takeover after initial Laurel testing are high, with a number of contenders.

If we get a successful Laurel formation test the shareprice will react like a rat biting into a 240 volt cable, and that's the time when we could see a takeover. Price will be too high for Coogee and other low end operators such as Ryan Stokes / Seven Group so we could see a Woodside or another big player such as BHP or another multinational.

TO's become wealthy and have many job/career opportunities. Shareholders become wealthy. State Govt pulls big revenue. Many jobs created All are happy except Greens who have suffered mental decline due to smoking too much pot.
    I cant see it playing out any other way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.5¢ 8.4¢ $14.88K 175.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55000 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.