BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Where to from Here

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    I will tell you where to from here.
    Firstly , we will test Praslin, which is a well that has all the credentials of an excellent discovery.
    Praslin will cough up the goods and we will see both oil and gas flowing. Parameters will be measured and reserves will be calculated based on well performance and earlier 3D mapping. Expect upside results.
    Victoria will undoubted encounter hydrocarbons, and subsequent analysis will see both conventional gas , an oil leg and some tight gas formations . Testing will obviously follow.
    If at this point there is no great appreciation in the share price , I for one will suspect that either , there has been a long term plan all along to acquire BRU cheaply,(Eric tried this once before and it didn't work), or , there will be a takeover by any one of the larger players that need gas . Either way the sp will not be where it is now.
    Based on where we are now , previous results , and the massive potential, it is very hard to believe that we have a current sp in the 30's, and equally as hard to believe that the shorting was not for a specific reason.
    We live in interesting times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.