BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Normally you only see EIA's report every Wednesday. Now I see...

1. 800 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Normally you only see EIA's report every Wednesday. Now I see additional report from API (last week and comming weeks).
    Those combined reports will give you a clearer pictures.

We know US shale production are slowing down.
    We know US refineries are buying Africa light oil (need a proof?)
    You never know when is China going to order a big cargo.
    So I'm preparing myself. More flashing cash if you hace guts.

* U.S. crude supported by stock-draw of 3.7 mln barrels - API * But China factory PMI falls to 6-1/2-year low * Weakening China to hit oil demand - Energy Aspects * Copper and coal prices have tumbled (Adds comment, updates prices) By Henning Gloystein SINGAPORE, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Oil prices stabilized on Wednesday as a U.S. crude stock-draw countered weak economic data from China, although analysts said a glut that cut prices by half since 2014 would persist due to slowing demand. U.S. crude prices were lifted after industry group the American Petroleum Institute reported American crude stockpiles fell 3.7 million barrels last week, with stocks at the Cushing, Oklahoma, delivery point for U.S. crude futures alone down almost 500,000 barrels. API/S Internationally traded Brent crude was also up despite more weak data from China, which pulled down other commodities such as coal and copper. Globally traded Brent crude futures were trading at $49.24 per barrel at 0713 GMT, up 16 cents from their last settlement. U.S. West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude CLc1 was firmer, trading at $46.66 a barrel, up 30 cents. Despite the higher prices, analysts said that the oil market outlook remained bleak. Flagging demand dragged Chinas giant factory sector into its sharpest contraction in 6-1/2 years in September, a private survey showed on Wednesday, triggering a flight to safety in Asian markets that analysts say could extend across the globe. The preliminary Caixin/Markit China Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (PMI) fell to 47.0 in September, the worst since March 2009, missing market expectations for 47.5 and slipping from Augusts final 47.3. Levels below 50 signify a contraction. ID:nL4N11T1QA Chinas economic slowdown continues, with factory output and investment growth both failing to hit targets.... With the economy showing little sign of recovery, the 7 percent GDP growth target set by the government may prove difficult to achieve, Energy Aspects said on Wednesday. Energy Aspects said it expected global crude demand for the second half of the year to grow at a mere 1 million barrels per day, down from an increase of almost 2 million barrels per day in the first half of 2015. Pressure could also build from other commodities, which have tumbled on the back of Chinas economic slowdown. ID:nL1N11S20V Benchmark copper CMCU3 on the London Metal Exchange closed down 3.6 percent on Tuesday, its biggest one-day loss since July 7, while key thermal coal futures TRAPI2Yc1 closed at $50 a tonne, its lowest since 2003.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.66%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.3¢ 7.9¢ $1.195K 14.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99749 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 49000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.