WCN 5.88% 1.8¢ white cliff minerals limited

CAS777 and all, My cousin Tony worked for years doing contract...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    CAS777 and all,

My cousin Tony worked for years doing contract work for mine buildings accommodation blocks and other associated work around the Johannesburg area. Later he moved to Zimbabwe and started his own business and did very well in the early years. He was forced off his land and had to leave his large colonial style house behind. He arrived here in Queensland after his life’s work with less than $100,000.00 in his pocket. I’m pleased to say he is back on his feet again a testament to what hard work and determination can do.

He carries a one hundred trillion dollar note in his wallet and can tell some stories on the subject of inflation. Like me he has concerns about inflation here in Australia some people here will laugh at that here but as Tony said when it first started in Zimbabwe it was much like it is here in the western world and they hardly noticed it for the first two to three years.

I digress so apologise to other readers here.

I fairly sure most investors here knew the share price would come under pressure from those taking a quick stag profit on the SPP shares actually I was quite surprised at the quantity (several million) that changed hands at the one cent and above level. I don’t blame people for taking a 50% profit it’s not bad work providing you can find 20 or 30 of them each year.

As the winter ends the drilling of the AUCU project we have the nickel exploration in WA and I also know that Todd is very keen to get a few holes on the Ironstone Gold prospect as he feels there is a good chance of finding something there. I still like the idea of getting the drills on the Mt. Remarkable lease as well.

To digress just a little once again I’m originally a fitter and turner by trade and these days I potter about with my SS-100 (Replica.) You know something is seriously wrong in a country often by observing the little points. In a country that produces millions of Tonnes each year of high quality coal and Iron Ore and I can’t buy for love or money a hacksaw blade that will last more than 30 seconds! I recall a time in the UK when I had the same high quality hacksaw blade in my saw for six months or more.

Handing over all our manufacturing to China has meant cheap prices but they can’t manufacture tools that any self-respecting tradesman would ever want to carry in his tool kit. And I doubt they will ever master the art of hardening and tempering steel!

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $29.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $13.97K 816.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 5508334 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 5161199 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.