NOR 4.26% 4.5¢ norwood systems limited

Where to from here..

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Feedback from the company suggests that they were happy with the download stats and revenue results as announced yesterday.

However,they are a little disappointed with the progress of Corona,although they did say that modifications being made are in near or mid term conclusion.

The market ,I believe is confused,partly due to global market sentiment for all risk averse assets,speculators looking for quick profits and high expectations for the WP app.,including revenue.

Nor has always been highly volatile,since it listed,from 2c to 3.6c ,back to 1.9c,then to 16.5c,back to 5.7c,up to 11c and now back to 7.8c.

Tony Indo posted a comment yesterday saying that only 25% of recent holders will be around in 12 months time,when highlighting the fact that Nor has been around only a very short time.

This is the key point here,Nor has come a long way in a very short time,there is a long road ahead.

Hopefully,this post will be an impetus for a more objective look at the company,some detailed revenue projections,continued app annie stats,shareholders asking questions of the company.

I am going to reflect,over the weekend, on what has happened with Nor since July 2015.

Like any business it has hurdles to overcome,but it does have some world class technology which is proven on the global stage

Is it a buy at 7.8c ,we will have to wait for the market to tell us that and no doubt the chartists will be giving their opinions.

One thing that you can be sure of ,I will be around Nor in 12 months time !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.002(4.26%)
Mkt cap ! $21.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.5¢ $225 5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.