NOR 0.00% 3.2¢ norwood systems limited

Where to from here.., page-55

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    As @stevenjd said in an earlier post the company flew to 16 cents when it was promise and blue sky.  Now it has been re-rated due to revenue (either rightly or wrongly).  Most important is that tech globally has been smashed.  I saw a table last week that showed every tech stock in the US that IPOd in the last 4 years is below its IPO price except Facebook (and Alibaba is at the same price).  Will NOR go below its IPO price?  Too early to tell now but to me a SP is irrelevant to a company as they just need to do whatever they need to do to get ahead.  

However they seem to have reached a strategy crossroads which may lead to flat results in the future.  It seems they have chosen to slow down marketing, leading to fewer direct downloads and pursue free WP-to-WP as the marketing strategy.   I think marketing will need to increase in the short term.  

You have to assume only a very small percentage of the 3.6m downloads are still using it.  Will an iPhone user who downloaded WP in October still have it on their phone?  Even if they have it and don't use it, how will NOR reach them?  

There would need to be a new marketing effort around free WP-to-WP which means higher cost. So I think cost of acquisition will rise again before it falls.  If this leads to new revenues will be one of the tests though management's previous announcements around optimising and testing revenues should lead to a positive result eventually.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 36182 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.