NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

A lot of people appear to be caught in the mindset of where we...

1. 50 Posts.
    A lot of people appear to be caught in the mindset of where we were a few months back when we were seeing back to back rises of 30% on announcements and expecting that we can easily return to that - but unfortunately those days are gone. Volumes are low. The global market is shaky and people are holding onto their money. Jumps like that were happening when the stock was entirely speculative and trading simply off what it's potential was. Now it's started putting runs on the board, people are investing not solely on potential, but performance. However, current performance doesn't match the hype of it's potential.

Things are going to stay tough with the sp until performance (i.e. dollars) are on the board. I believe that NOR has fantastic potential, and as a % the dollars seem to be forming - but the quantity of $ is only small at the moment, not enough to get carried away with at this stage.
    Hold tight, this stock will see better days, but it will take some time - definitely a bottom drawer for the next 12 months.

All in my opinion, DYOR
    Last edited by swerner: 22/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.