MSB 0.69% $1.46 mesoblast limited

Where to from here??, page-104

1. 744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 238
    Hi Dolce,

Out of curiosity, may I ask the following from you:
    1. What is your MSB average entry price?
    2. Out of your total share investment portfolio, how much does your investment in MSB represent?
    3. Out of your total net wealth, how much does your investment in MSB represent?

I'm not asking about the dollar amount as it's obviously a private thing. I just want to know how important/crucial MSB is towards your overall financial wellbeing.

The reason for me asking is, in my earlier years of investing life, I personally had lost 90% on an investment. But that purchase was less than 1% of my then net wealth, so the overall damage was bearable.

But had that investment represented 50% of my net wealth, there was no way I could have stayed positive after a drop of 90%. No matter how bullish I was towards the stock, I would probably have given up, faced the reality and sold at a big loss.

FYI: The company where I lost 90% of my investment, at one point in its life, used to fetch $9.70. It then dropped to $1.50 where I first bought in. It never went back higher than my entry price, I eventually sold at $0.17. After I sold, it went down to as low as $0.04, before getting delisted.

I believe HotCopper members who read your posts and happen to agree with you, need to know how crucial MSB is towards your overall financial well-being. Knowing how much skin you have in the game, will enable them to decide how seriously they should consider your opinion.

Back to my personal example, nobody should listen to my advice regarding the stock where I lost 90% because that stock was inconsequential to my overall financial wellbeing.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.