EGO 0.00% 12.0¢ empire oil & gas nl

Where To From Here

1. 914 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    Hi folks
    I have stayed out of the argy bargy of recent months as 0pinions have become so polarised that it has been difficult to raise a topic without someone becoming offended. Don't get me wrong as everyone has a right to an opinion, but sometimes it would be great if we could together seek to identify some of the problems, and if we as shareholders have any ideas that could help us to see some light at the end of the tunnel always remembering it is always darker before the dawn.
    OK I will kick it off for what it is worth.
    1. If RGN1 turns out to be uneconomic as it seems to me is likely, what options do we have as both sharehoders and directors.
    2. I would point out that the response of sell shares or sack directors doesn't help at this time, although either could be a reality down the track, but as many shareholders (me included) have lost a lot of money todate but can't sell, as if you look at buyers on etrade you will see they are few and far between so anyone with a reasonable holding will find it impossible to sell.
    3. Where does ERM stand in all of this? They are holding nearly 20% of issued shares which from memory cost around an average of $1.20 per share (consoidated price), are they concerned about the current situation? I am sure they and Peter Garret are extremely anxious to get a return on their investment.
    4. Is there a possibility of a takeover or joint venture on the horizon AWE? KAR? Any other possibilities? I personally am concerned about a joint venture as it could (depending on terms) reduce our ownership of tenements dramatically and would seem ironic if this were to happen as the exit of ERM was to obtain full ownership of most tenements.
    Well if anyone has any comment on the above or any other burning issue they will maybe help some of the hurt all shareholders are feeling. Please try to keep it nice.
    Ally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.