A2M 1.63% $6.64 the a2 milk company limited

Where to from here?

1. 216 Posts.
    I'd like to cut through all the chatter, opinions, sledging and banter that we've had today and ask a simple question: Where to from here? I want to hear from all sides - LT / ST holders, shorters, traders, investors, fundo's, techno's, etc.

I think few would disagree that A2M is a well-managed coy with a very positive future that will return long term benefits. But what of the short term? What do we look forward to next? Lion/A2M court hearing in Nov'17? Results of clinical studies? FY17 results announcement? Divvy announcement? New product lines? China registrations? WHAT?

How do we interpret all the positive sales data from the coal face, from the likes of Mark06 et al?

Where do the traders see this going in the next 6 months? More attempts to strengthen the $2.48 resistance wall?

I'm hoping to have a calm and rationale discussion without any finger-pointing and name-calling. Mostly, I just need some opinions from the collective mass!

Look on the bright side, at least we made the top of the "most discussed stock" list today! I would've preferred being top on the Gainers list though

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.64
Change
-0.110(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $4.800B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.73 $6.73 $6.59 $9.976M 1.499M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37684 $6.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.65 1001 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.