A2M 0.70% $5.74 the a2 milk company limited

Where to from here?, page-6

1. 1,689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    xyz25 said:

Mr. Geoffrey H. Babidge, also known as Geoff, (Geo), B.Comm., ACA has been the Managing Director and Director of The a2 Milk Company Limited since September 1, 2010 and its Chief Executive Officer since 2010. Mr. Babidge served as the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Freedom Nutritional Products Limited (formerly, So Natural Foods Australia Ltd). He served as Chief Executive Officer of the major milling and baking group, Bunge Defiance. He served as Managing Director of the dairy interests of National Foods Limited. He served as Non Executive Director of Freedom Foods Group Limited since September 2010 to June 28, 2013 and served as its Executive Director since January 2002. Mr. Babidge was a Practicing Chartered Accountant and Partner at Price Waterhouse. He holds a Bachelor of Economics.

Mr. Geoffrey H. Babidge, the CEO of A2MC, 63 years of age, over 25 years senior management experience working in the Australian FMCG industry...

"When I saw this gentleman and listened to his talk about A2MC on video long time ago, I felt that this the man I should trust. I have tried to listen to every talk he gives whenever is available, and the more I listen to him the more I feel confident in him!

Just a personal feeling or intuition? Perhaps...

Indeed, especially when you compare the talks between him and the CEO of BAL, you can feel the difference immediately by comparing the words they choose to use, the style they talk, and the tone they sound...

It appears to me that this gentleman always sounds quite conservative, understated, but at the same time very confident; the lady of BAL, by contrast, sounds like..."
    =======

I wrote this piece sometime ago when I found the sharp contrast between Mr Babidge of A2MC and Ms McBain of BAL in terms of personality and credibility. The recent development of the two companies once again confirms the absolute importance of a company managed by the right people. After all we invest in the right management of a company rather than a product!

I firmly believe that Mr Babidge and his team will bring us a good outcome in the future!

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.