AOH 0.00% 12.0¢ altona mining limited

Well that 2 years of zero returns for shareholders . Someone in...

1. 499 Posts.
    Well that 2 years of zero returns for shareholders . Someone in management should take the fall for the mahjong parlour exit . Before all the darts start flying maybe some constructive advice .. The Chinese obviously are concentrating on Cu plays in Latin American .. mainly Peru ... thats also politics on the macro scale .. also the Chinese capital restrictions have hit marginal deals . The AOH project is a niche Cu deal in the scale of Cu globally . So maybe best to concentrate on a strategic niche deal .. I would look at wooing Boliden now the preeminent Cu player in Finland & Sweden . Al has the contacts there from the Finnish deal so not like teeing off with a handicap ... Sweden and Finland are still importing Cu concentrate into the Nordic smelters also a deal in Oz with a direct mine - concentrate investment may make sense .. At least no Chinese games and dealing in Sweden and Finland is on the level. Also all the technology likely to be Finnish Outotec so lots of interesting financing options from the Nordic region ... it may be even cheaper for them to just knock off AOH and do it themselves ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AOH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.