BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Where to from here?, page-2

1. 2,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3255
    Back to .15c or under. Honestly all the talk of I have a gut feeling, chart this, chart that crikey. The daigous dont touch it, online direct sales to China are minuscule and their stock in supermarkets and Costco hardly move while other brand's IF continue to fly off the shelves.

Anyone who is a stockholder and behind on this stock has only themselves to blame as they are just following the heard hoping to make a quick buck from the other people playing the bubs musical chair game. Get out from behind your computer, go out there and see BUBs tins gathering dust with manufacture dates over 14mths old.

Ask store staff members, talk to the daigou buying everything bar BUBs and ask them is it popular. If you are too lazy to do your research then you deserve to be parted with your hard earned. Look at the background of the people behind the show and look how they looked after themselves and their mates in the capital raising and did not offer a single share to existing shareholders who for no good reason pushed the SP up to near $1.00.

There is many reasons why A2 has gone from .50c to just under $6.00 today and not one of them can be attributed to BUBs confounding rise. I guess there is proof a sucker is born every minute as people are still hoping for the best while being blindly fleeced by thinking this stock has a hope in hell of replicating A2 success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $1.257M 9.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267089 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1368314 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.