ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

All those tests are great - so which came first, the glue or the...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    All those tests are great - so which came first, the glue or the tests? The time for casual questions is over. Which person, in which company is working on what product that requires a solution. IMO that's what ADO needs now and should have paid Polaris to tell them (and introduce them / joint pitch etc) - perhaps that's coming - certainly ADO should have asked a pointed question to Polaris confirming that they have that insider knowledge and contacts before engaging them. Whilst the energy benefit seems real and incredible did ADO actually go to a battery maker (or other user) and ask them what they want before they spent the dollars? I don't know the answer but that's because I really can't be bothered doing the research - you got me. I suspect if they had though they might have a deal by now - and who knows, maybe they might have created something just a little different to what the scientists thought the market wanted. My concern is - when you have a science driven organisation with one product in your kit the temptation is to believe in it and throw it as much as possible and hope it sticks somewhere. Shotgun style - you tend to miss a lot. Time (read 'money') for missing a lot is over. Just keep the word 'lithium' in every post and hope...

waving not drowning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $3.414K 161.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 384663 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 616353 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.