SRL 6.59% 42.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Where to from here.

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    I thought a new thread may be appropriate to address @JK05 and also tag @xiongshi as he started the thread and I would like to address some points with him. I am sorry you interpreted my remarks as hostility that was actually me on a good day.
    I am also way over the BS as you call it where the basic tenor  is mine is bigger than yours. In Australia we call it a dick measuring contest (moderator no offence intended please refer to the following reference and note other synonyms https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dick-measuring_contest) Its a figurative expression
    Hence the new thread, anything that does not refer to or compare the several companies in this space some of which I also hold. I think this theme originated in the reports of other companies who like to compare some aspects of their lease without looking at the bigger picture.
    I also gave you Two very important events happening in the near future. They may be overly simplistic but I don't  know what you don't know, I don't know what I don't know, If you ever work out that philosophical question let me know life will become a lot simpler. Others may like to develop that theme and we could establish a time line of sorts.
    I would like CLQ to do that, it is a great way to measure managerial performance.
    As for you @xiongshi I asked you where you are from not to satisfy some xenophobic attitude but to engage you in some meaningful dialogue. Your name would would suggest maybe a Chinese background, if that background is mandarin You may be able to help me understand what is happening on the ground where the water treatment plant is. How is it being reported in the media? Is this seen as an important development by the locals.
    You need to remember this technology is in its infancy and there is are a lot of slips between cup and lip. Any help from someone who has a better understanding and can read Chinese would be appreciated. Unfortunately I like too many other Australians read only English and I think I am too old to learn Chinese characters . I can give you suggestions of what to look for and what other companies are of interest in connection with CLQ in china.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
-0.030(6.59%)
Mkt cap ! $38.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.5¢ $12.59K 28.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 997 42.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 85 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.