SRL 5.00% 52.5¢ sunrise energy metals limited

Where to from here? I also say to CHINA (at least in terms of...

1. 2,506 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Where to from here? I also say to CHINA (at least in terms of market). Time and time again we are reminded of how China is the key to the global EV industry. Those of you who know China, know that guanxi is the key to the business/finance world. Guanxi is the basic dynamic in personalized networks of influence and is a central fact of Chinese society. It goes way beyond the mere business connections in the Western world. Guanxi is a prerequisite to most agreements. And guess who has great guanxi in China? Our two co-directors. And we even have a well connected, rich co-director right there in Shanghai, the business center of China. They will get the deals and I wouldn't be surprised if those already are waiting off stage. Sure would help explain the confidence that leads to already having autoclaves and even a 300-person complex for Sunshine. Companies just don't do that unless there is an assurance that all systems are go. I think yesterday's decline in sp was a head fake. Also, I read in the forum that someone has sold all his/her CLQ to buy bitcoin! Wow! How risky is that! Bitcoin's rise in price has been insane. I look for a huge drop in price--sure wouldn't be the first time. Even more likely giving growing competition. Contrast that with the very steady, sustainable and impressive rise in CLQ's share price over the last year. Already great progress and listing on TSX in days. With Wednesday purchases, this has become my largest holding. Looks to me like it is safer than any stock I have owned with this potential for impressive sp gains.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.025(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $8.225K 16.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1545 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 16226 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.