CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Where to from here??, page-2

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    @chazwazla . HEHE. So, thought that I would give the wonderful people at Capital Mining Limited a call and just see how things are progressing. As I bought up their website to get a contact number and noticed that sweeping across the page are a number of projects that they have interests in, as we are fully aware of. Interest may very well be the case. A very tongue in cheek type of word that!
    Anywho, I got to the contacts page and called the number listed and a lady answered. (all below are words to that effect)
    “Mrs Hunt?” She said “ No sorry” (obviously the company Secretary doesn’t do the phone answering thing )
    “I am just calling in regard to how the company is going with interests the company have and if I was able to find out when we might see the company come out of Suspension/Trading Halt” I inquisitively asked.
    The lady responded by asking me which company I asking about. I said “Isn’t this the Capital Mining contact number?” The lady told me that she looks after around 20-30 ASX listed company’s phone calls and that she could see if Capital’s company secretary was available.
    I asked “Mrs Hunt?” She replied “Yes, please hold on” After 10-15 secs the phone went dead. Obviously the company Secretary doesn’t do the phone answering thing
    I called back immediately and the lady said that one of our phones must have dropped out and that the company Secretary wasn’t available at the moment and she will leave a message, with my best contact number for her to call back.
    I’m sure a company as reliable and forthcoming with communications, as they have been, that I can take the word of the multiple ASX listed phone receptionist, for a call back when Mrs Hunt is not busy.

I’ll let you know how it pans out HOHO
    Last edited by Robjhunt: 20/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.