WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

where to from here, page-5

1. 7,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3554
    Hi mate how are you , WFE have just pulled out of there Spanish Gold Play mate ( A big stuff up really ) Lol. Legal action , etc etc etc ! Now they are actively seeking new acquisitions !

13 November 2017 Announcement
    Search for new mineral project
    As announced recently, Winmar is conducting a vigorous search to identify and acquire a new quality mineral project. The Company is considering opportunities in gold, copper and zinc together with the new energy metals lithium and cobalt. Multiple projects have been reviewed and advanced discussions have been held with several vendors.
    To assist the acquisition, the Company recently completed a private placement and Rights Issue that raised a total of approximately $492,000.
    Winmar Managing Director Rod Sainty commented: “I am optimistic that an attractive project can be secured within the coming months. We are working diligently to create a new phase of growth in value for our shareholders”.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/28727135/single

Old director exits , If i recall correctly he is tied up in all sorts of legal issues and pending court cases !
    So enter Jason Brewer, well know from ( CFE , 4CE and VEC ) so he has some runs on the board in the DRC for sure ATM !

It does sound familiar though mate , Struggling Spec Mining Explorer , Enter new Non - Executive director ( Jason Brewer ) Placement funds raised $492,000 (Rights Issue Shortfall to be Underwritten ) https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/28321710/single
    Now the Company is considering opportunities in gold, copper and zinc together with the new energy metals lithium and cobalt. Multiple projects have been reviewed and advanced discussions have been held with several vendors.

If not for Jason Brewer joining the board , I would not be holding ATM. Ps. I reckon WFE is heading to the Congo myself !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.