BIG 0.00% $2.22 big un limited

Where to from here

1. 3,850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 146
    Looking at this whole mess I have no idea what will come of it, so take it with a grain of salt, but I still believe BIG has a great business model when you look at the numbers and growth as highlighted in the ASX response when asked to explain customers, pipeline and conversions.

Firstly Corporate governance need to be addressed first and foremost - well this is clearly non existent new board members.

FCC Arrangement needs to be watered down and weaned off

Capital Raise the 35% advanced from FCC as this is all we can get as working capital anyway So IMO around $15M. This is the continent liability IMO

BRTV had $4M at the end of Dec and $7M in the parent.

I don't understand why this was never done in the first place given the share price appreciation.

Benefits are two Fold here

1) It would eliminate the 24% fee - so I would take BIG would be more profitable they may as well use this as the production cost.

2) Secondly would provide transparency and understandably of the business and its medics for the average punter.

Reality is BIG has paying customers and are growing the pipeline so there is a business.

So if I had to hazard a guess as to price it would depend upon if they could raise $10-$15M IMO and what price some would be willing to pay.

30M shares @ 50c Raise - Value the whole business at $125M fully diluted.

Hoping it will trade again but unsure what will happen really

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.